UNB- Egypt offer 5 & 7 Years Savings Certificates with competitive interest rates that will be credited to your Current or Savings Account.
- Certificate is issued in EGP and interest is paid quarterly
- Minimum amount for buying the certificate is EGP 5,000
- Certificates issued in multiples of EGP 1,000 with no ceiling
- Certificate is valid for only five or seven years (not renewed automatically) and is tax exempt
- Full redemption is allowed after 6 months from the purchase date
- Certificate is available for natural persons (individuals only)
- Overdraft facility up to 90% of CD value.
- Loan against CD up to 90% of CD value.
- Secured Credit Card up to 90% of CD value.
5 & 7 years Certificates of Deposit:
Please provide these documents when you apply:
- Copy of ID for Egyptians or a valid passport for expatriates
How to Apply
Simply visit your nearest UNB-E to fill in the application and bring all the required documents listed above