UNB also offers “Amwaly” certificates, which present outstanding returns with flexible maturity dates.
EGP 3 Year Savings Certificate:
- Certificate is issued in EGP and interest is paid monthly, quarterly or annually and at maturity
- Minimum amount for buying the certificate is EGP 5,000
- Certificates issued in multiples of EGP 1,000 with no ceiling
- Certificate is valid for only three years (not renewed automatically) and is tax exempt
- Full redemption is allowed after 6 months from the purchase date
- Certificate is available for natural persons (individuals only)
- Overdraft facility up to 90% of CD value.
- Loan against CD up to 90% of CD value.
- Secured Credit Card up to 90% of CD value.