When it comes to auto loans, UNB-E offers you choice. You are not restricted to one option, but rather have 4 different loan options to choose from and a variety of down payments amounts, interest rates and tenors, which make it possible for you to customize your loan according to your needs.

What do we offer:

Car Loan Options:

  • Option 1 : Convenient for those who hate the hassle of too much paperwork
  • Option 2: Enjoy competitive pricing and minimum down payments
  • Option 3: Why should you burden yourself with the car’s full price if you are planning to upgrade your car eventually? With the 70/30 scheme, pay only 70% of the loan amount over 59 months and pay the remaining 30 % on the 60th month
  • Option 4: Pay 50% down payment upfront and get your car with minimal documentation

Your benefits:

  • Loan amount up to EGP 500,000
  • Possible financing up to 90% of car price
  • Loan period up to 7 years

You can apply if you are:

Employed with automatic salary transfer with UNB-E

  • Egyptian citizen minimum age 21 years
  • Maximum age of 60 years at loans maturity
  • Minimum 6 months with current employer
  • Minimum net monthly income EGP 1,500

Please provide these documents when you apply:

  • Copy of identification card
  • Authorized salary certificate
  • Salary transfer letter
  • Recent gas or electricity bill with current address
  • Bank statements for the past 3 months (if required)
  • Car Quotation

Employed without automatic salary transfer with UNB-E

    • Egyptian citizen minimum age 21 years
    • Maximum age of 60 years at loans maturity
    • Minimum 6 months with current employer
    • Minimum net monthly income EGP 1,500

Please provide these documents when you apply:

  • Copy of identification card
  • Authorized salary certificate
  • Salary transfer letter
  • Recent gas or electricity bill with current address
  • Bank statements for the past 3 months (if required)
  • Car Quotation

Business Owner

  • Egyptian citizen minimum age 24 years
  • Maximum age of 65 years at loans maturity
  • Business established for a minimum of 3 years

Please provide these documents when you apply:

  • Copy of identification card
  • Copy of valid / renewed commercial register, not more than 6 months old
  • Personal bank statements for the past 6 months
  • Business bank statements for the past 6 months (if requested)
  • Car Quotation

Doctors, Pharmacists & Engineers

  • Egyptian citizen minimum age 24 years
  • Maximum age of 65 years at loans maturity
  • Business established for a minimum of 3 years

Please provide these documents when you apply:

  • Copy of identification card
  • Syndicate card
  • Pharmacy /clinic/office license Special terms and conditions to apply.

How to apply:

Simply visit your nearest UNB-E branch to fill in the application and bring all the required documents listed above.